[PSUBS-MAILIST] scrubber performance

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 13 22:30:51 EDT 2016

Your scrubber meets ABS rules which requires the CO2 concentration to stay
below 5000 ppm (1/2%) .  From my own experience, I found that the type of
fan and the flow orientation makes a big difference in how low the scrubber
can pull the CO2 concentration down to.  Specifically, squirrel cage
blowers work better than axial fans and radial flow works better than axial
 flow through the Sodasorb HP.

I am proud of your mom.

Cliff

On Sat, Aug 13, 2016 at 3:23 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <