[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub on a Zodiac carrier was AW: Maynard's sub boat

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Aug 15 02:01:35 EDT 2016

Brian, try the link below. I posted all of the photos that we've recently
discussed on-list as a "support vessel" photo album under my name on the
site. Too tired to caption each photo tonight, but I will do so in the
future. Meantime, you can see the pictures there. ~ Doug S.

 http://www.psubs.org/projects/1322094525/supportvesselphotos/

On Sun, Aug 14, 2016 at 7:39 PM, Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles <