[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

Tue Aug 16 05:58:53 EDT 2016

Hi Hank,

Not deep.  About 10M max.  The UW radio broke due to a faulty wire on the
surface kit and the boatman (my Dad) was a bit reluctant to let me go out
of sight.  The diver tied on that temporary SMB, but he still wasn't happy
with no comms.  I didn't push it as he was getting grumpy.    I will rig a
proper reel and line next time for a bobber.

On 16 August 2016 at 10:38, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <