[PSUBS-MAILIST] Video

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 16 08:19:29 EDT 2016

I agree that a bobber float is not good.  I use a diver buoy with a flag.  I agree there is some chance of getting tangled, I have only been tangled in my own prop at the surface.  I was not paying attention and started motoring without making sure the line was clear.  I also can jettison the line from the sub if it were tangled on an obstruction.  Hank