[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Sorb

via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 16 15:54:40 EDT 2016

Thanks Cliff. I was also running the numbers on Pisces VI. We will have the following for 1 pilot and 3 observers for a 8 hour mission time and 5 day emergency use
*400 cuft O2 outside hull emergency use (five 80cuft tanks)
*160-81 cuft O2 inside hull for up to 8hr mission use (two 80cuft bottles allowing for full discharge)
*144 lbs sodasorb emergency use (three 48lb jugs)
*12 lbs sodasorb for up to 8hr mission use (two scrubbers loaded)

Thank you,
Scott Waters