[PSUBS-MAILIST] CO2 Sorb

Scott Waters via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 16 22:25:01 EDT 2016

Cliff,We will know for sure aftet running some more tests, but we do know that Pisces VI was the perfect hull of all the Pisces and a similar Alvin version 1 hull was rated for 10,000 fsw. We will no longer be going to SwRI as there testing facility was recently down rated to 2,500psi. We are now going to Annapolis for Penn States testing facility. Thank you,Scott Waters

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Smartphone