[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub on a Zodiac carrier was AW: Maynard's sub boat

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Aug 20 01:57:49 EDT 2016

It's a tough life Jim!
once upon a time someone would have to develop the photos & post
them to you. Then you would have to walk all the way to the letterbox
to get them. Glad you have learnt to scroll on your new Ipad!
Jokes aside, a good point; maybe start a new email under the same topic
if the thread is getting long & you are posting attachments. They are easy
to miss way down there.
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad