[PSUBS-MAILIST] 1-ATM design

Petar Topljak via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Aug 23 07:40:08 EDT 2016

Looks like I will have to do what Jim suggested and ad a sepparate column
with conversion formula, I tried to simply imput mm or m for lenght/width
etc but shell parameters come out negative ( either G or N ). I will have
to figure out how to take care of thate later since I have to include all
the calculations in paper.

Petar