[PSUBS-MAILIST] Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 25 14:59:08 EDT 2016

Very cool video Brian, thanks for uploading! Nice of those folks to spend
some time walking us through their set-up. I've always been curious about
hyperbaric chambers... I'm gonna have to watch these vids a couple of
times. Thanks for your effort. ~ Douglas S.

On Thu, Aug 25, 2016 at 10:30 AM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <