[PSUBS-MAILIST] Catalina Hyperbaric Chamber

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Aug 25 16:32:17 EDT 2016

Hi Brian,thanks for the video. You were fortunate to get all that time from them.The Will Kohnen they mentioned in the first video, runs Hydrospacehttp://www.seamagine.com/index.htmlHe is based in Claremont, is a very nice gentleman who also runs thesubmersible side of the Underwater Intervention Convention. He is knownto a few of the members.Cheers Alan