[PSUBS-MAILIST] conical hatch seat troubles

MerlinSub@t-online.de via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 1 06:56:29 EST 2016

Hank can you turn the hatch in the seat ?

3 Peace of sandpater all 120 degree and turning and water dripping from a
hose
or later Piston Paste between hatch and seat ?
Making a leaver on the hatch and running the hole day around the submarine?
30 Turns clockwise and 30 turns anticclock. Than again.
Do you have friends liking hard walking? Its a good evening with two
friends and some sixpacks of beer

It was exact that way Emile and I making the final seat of a dome seat.

vbr Carsten

-----Original-Nachricht-----