[PSUBS-MAILIST] Looking at starting up a Submersible project

Lasse Schmidt Westrén via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Dec 2 07:32:17 EST 2016

Ludwig,

The book is really awesome.
I would still urge you to consider a one atmosphere sub. it is so much
easier in every aspect, and more fun to dive.

Have a great weekend,
Cheers, Lasse

--
Lasse Schmidt Westrén