[PSUBS-MAILIST] Motor Modification

Tue Dec 6 11:55:49 EST 2016

Hi All

Parts number 40 on this diagram are the seals.  I just packed both the
seals and void with loads of marine green propeller grease.  Not sure if
that is ok or not.  They don't leak.  I just have a real pain filling them
up.

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0191/7628/files/2013-N-Minn-Kota-riptide-motors-rttransom-Riptide-80t.pdf?6255360441529777455

All parts numbers etc for the motors are here by the looks of things.

https://northlandmarine.com/pages/minn-kota-riptide-transom-mount-motor-diagrams

On 6 December 2016 at 15:27, Sean T. Stevenson via Personal_Submersibles <