[PSUBS-MAILIST] inside ballast

Thu Dec 8 11:53:43 EST 2016

Also, I wouldn't use copper for anything other than domestic water or low pressure air, and even then, it isn't an ideal choice for the marine environment.  ABS requires a rating of four times the operating pressure. I typically use Swagelok seamless tubing in 316 SS, and there are different diameters available to match your flow requirements, and different wall thicknesses available to match your pressure requirements. I use HP Autoclave tubing for the really high pressure stuff (15,000 - 60,000 psi), which is also 316 SS - of course, PSubs should never need such pressures.

Sean