[PSUBS-MAILIST] penetrator

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Dec 17 12:17:34 EST 2016

I just checked ABS and the separate penetrator rule only applies to the
penetrations for batteries outside the pressure hull. With a motor supplied
from inside you would have a way to cut the power. That said, obviously you
will still want to insulate everything to prevent accidental shorts,
because if you had to cut power to the penetrator you would be forgoing
your propulsion.

Best,

Alec

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 11:37 AM, Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles <