[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Transducer

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Dec 28 23:54:05 EST 2016

Thanks Alec,yes that may work, but as you say the fine machining may be a bit tedious on 6 of them.   I will email the company & offer to send them a first stage regulatorwith their pressure transducers so they can get it right!   I think it will be worth getting it right as it may be useful to other Psubbersin the future & the manufacturer could market it to the diving industry for gas mixing set ups. If they wanted.Cheers Alan