[PSUBS-MAILIST] Pressure Transducer

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Dec 29 20:37:06 EST 2016

Hi Steve,I have the threaded section a bit longer than the blank plug Itook out of the hp port. Hopefully this will give a bit more strength.   Thanks for the heads up on the reference pressure. I can't seeany hole out the back. Once potted it should remain at 1 atm insidethe sensor. As I am wiring it to a PLC & having it display on a HMI,I will need to calibrate it with another pressure gauge, but will nowalso compare the readings with a divers contents gauge at depth. Cheers Alan