[PSUBS-MAILIST] Happy New Year

Sat Dec 31 16:31:53 EST 2016

I remember with great fondness the transition to the new year back when the millenium rolled over. There was so much concern about computers crashing and planes falling out of the sky due to the Y2K bug, a friend and I decided there was no better place to be than underwater at the time, so we went for a night dive at Race Rocks, BC.  As luck would have it, it turned out to be a fantastic dive that I still remember years later.

Hope your sub gets you there.  Happy new year.

Sean