[PSUBS-MAILIST] Got vacuum !

Emile van Essen via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 1 15:18:33 EST 2016

Congrats, Vacuum after build or rebuild is a special moment.

Carefull grinding and sanding may fix that instead of the lathe.

Regards, Emile

  _____

Van: Personal_Submersibles [mailto:personal_submersibles-bounces at psubs.org]
Namens Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles
Verzonden: maandag 1 februari 2016 20:36
Aan: PSubs
Onderwerp: [PSUBS-MAILIST] Got vacuum !

Hi All,          My subs sitting with 26" of Hg over at my shop !!     Did
have a bit of a problem however,  I had to clamp the hatch down because I
have a slight warp, probably from a couple of welds done after machining,
should be able to remedy that with another trip to the big lathe.

Brian Cox