[PSUBS-MAILIST] Got vacuum !

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 2 11:01:51 EST 2016

Brian,The land will be your guide, you don't need a flat glass or anything like it.  Your hatch will be matched to your land regardless of the flatness of the land.  Just always test fit the hatch in the mounted position, as if it were in the hinges.  It really is easy!Remember, no one likes a coward.Hank