[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical thru-hull

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 6 16:35:23 EST 2016

I hope you're getting more than 10% Cliff, should be 30%.  I need the
penetrator series (nine of them) for the K600 and even with the discount
they are wicked expensive.  I have the original penetrators and all of
them appear to be in good shape but at more than 35 years old now I
don't think I should trust them.

Jon