[PSUBS-MAILIST] Brushless thruster test 2

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Feb 6 22:06:33 EST 2016

For the MKP-33, with no nozzle, the 67 lbs bollard thrust was with the
motor being supplied 1530 watts or a little over 2 hp and current was about
42 amps.

I think you are right on the reason for the drop off.

 I must have missed the email on the bollard testing, I will go back
through my emails and see if I can find it.

Cliff

On Sat, Feb 6, 2016 at 6:50 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <