[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical thru-hull

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Feb 7 11:41:48 EST 2016

Hank, I need penetrators for 36vdc power to motors (50amp), 12vdc power
to lights (20amp), and other small electronic sensors.   Any thoughts
about delron or nylon as a body for machining.  Attached is a design for
threaded rod through delron that I came up.  The nuts on the threaded
rod probably not necessary if locktite or epoxy is used on the threads
before driving it into the thru-hull body.

Jon