[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical thru-hull

Mon Feb 8 05:42:01 EST 2016

I would solder on any connections before assembly.  Or make sure you have
some method of attaching the wires to the threaded rods. Bolts, whatever.
Its impossible to solder to the rods when they are potted\delrin's in place
without damaging the delrin or potting compound.  you just cant get it hot
enough.  I didn't, and its caused me 2x motor rebuilds due to connections
coming lose.
regards
James

On 7 February 2016 at 21:27, Hugh Fulton via Personal_Submersibles <