[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical thru-hull

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 8 12:48:55 EST 2016

That's the intent but I doubt there's a stock size that will fit, the
delron shaft will have to be turned to the right diameter and cut to the
proper length.  Then I need to decide whether to use an o-ring that
seats against the outside face of the thru-hull or have two
circumferential o-ring grooves turned onto the shaft to act as the seal.