[PSUBS-MAILIST] Electrical thru-hull

Brian Cox via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Feb 8 13:45:52 EST 2016

Jon,
       I think you could put the o rings either way ( or both for that matter) don't think it would matter.  Generally the o rings in the bore are for a shaft that turns.  I guess I've had a mental block about using the delron that way ,  there is no issue of it compressing?

  Think if you protected it from getting banged you'd be ok.  or if it was recessed.

Brian