[PSUBS-MAILIST] STS Sub Design Software

Tue Feb 9 04:52:03 EST 2016

I can say that I have touched the titanic already.  I went to the
exhibition in Las Vegas and they had "The big piece" which is a massive
piece of hull they recovered.  I nipped under the barriers when no one was
looking and manhandled the hull.....  :)

On 8 February 2016 at 18:36, via Personal_Submersibles <