[PSUBS-MAILIST] Jon's new penetrators

Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 9 14:13:49 EST 2016

Preference would be threaded all the way, total length of 2.5 inches.
If that's not possible then Hank's suggestion of just getting as much
threading as possible should work.  I'm not sure if a threaded rod would
cut threads in the delron the rest of the way...maybe Sean knows, sounds
like he's worked with it before.

1/4 inch rod would be serious overkill for my application.  The MK-101's
only use #10 wire and so 8-32 should be more than adequate.

Jon