[PSUBS-MAILIST] Jon's new penetrators

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Feb 9 15:31:53 EST 2016

Thanks, I see.Maybe Sean could comment on epoxies adhesion to delrin,you may need to go to some more exotic resin like vinyl ester.Perhaps Hank could cut a couple of grooves in the outside& inside of the connector part to key in the epoxy.I potted some wires through an inch or so of epoxy to oil compensatea linear actuator & the oil just ran down between the epoxy & insulated wirewith no pressure involved.Alan