[PSUBS-MAILIST] Fw: Elementary 3000 new paint

Sat Feb 13 23:35:45 EST 2016

You probably did well by selecting a 15 degree angle, versus 30, 45 or anything more pronounced. It sounds like you'll have the strength you need. I hadn't thought about the hatch getting stuck - perhaps a jack screw or other means of prying would be a good backup plan?

Sean