[PSUBS-MAILIST] 36v speed controller suggestions

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 1 19:33:48 EST 2016

Hi Brian,

You're not going to want to hear this, but the speed controllers are even
more useful on the side thrusters. At any rate if you are using them in
vertical mode for buoyancy control. Here's a good source that someone here
provided. I think it was Jon (thanks Jon).

http://www.robotmarketplace.com/products/roboteq_speed_controllers.html

Best,

Alec

On Fri, Jan 1, 2016 at 6:35 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <