[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2016 Convention?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 6 17:23:29 EST 2016

Well... I vote for Seneca Lake. Lots of reasons:

- Super visibility (more like incredible visibility) which is resistant to
rainy weather
- Support from local dive club and business community - we've got good
contacts from Snoopy dives, and a long precedent established by Harold
Maynard
- Proximity to the great lakes has always produced good attendance of subs
based in that region (Gary Sluis, Dan Brewer, Les Katschor, etc.)
- A local PSUBS member (Al Secor)
- NOT a Corps of Engineers lake, no harassment
- And last but not least, sufficient depth for conducting the depth test of
my new boat!

Best,

Alec

On Wed, Jan 6, 2016 at 4:24 PM, via Personal_Submersibles <