[PSUBS-MAILIST] New Submarine

Douglas Suhr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 7 19:26:45 EST 2016

That's incredible Scott! What a project!!! I'm glad you are a part of
psubs, as this will bring a great manned depth capability within reach of
the organization. 26,000 lbs may not tow too well behind the Whaler though,
you're going to need a bigger boat!!! ~ Douglas S.

On Thu, Jan 7, 2016 at 7:09 PM, Private via Personal_Submersibles <