[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2016 Convention?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 8 10:11:56 EST 2016

I'm in almost the same situation as Jon. I can commit to taking Shackleton
to Seneca whether dive ready or as a static display. To Florida, possibly
if she's dive ready but I would like to do a depth test first before
investing in a trip of that length, and I might not have a chance to do the
test in time since it requires a trip to Seneca. I am on schedule to have
her ready by this summer, but obviously the later in the summer it is, the
better my chances. If this happens at Seneca, in my ideal scenario I'd go
there a few days early to do the test before the convention.

Thanks Jon for volunteering!

Best,

Alec

On Fri, Jan 8, 2016 at 9:54 AM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <