[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2016 Convention?

Al Secor via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 11 12:15:07 EST 2016

I keep my big boat on Cayuga during the summer.  It tends to have more boat traffic than Seneca, especially sailboats.
Not as much to see underwater in regards to shipwrecks and the south end is pretty shallow until you get a ways out.
On the other hand, you have more marinas, the town of Ithaca at the south end and the facilities of Cornell University.

The marina I use is Allan Treman which is a state park at the south end.  They have very nice boat ramps but not sure how suitable for sub launching
since I've never launched one from there.

Al Secor