[PSUBS-MAILIST] 2016 Convention?

Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 11 12:33:26 EST 2016

Those two lakes certainly look like twins, and you can really visualize the
glaciers carving them out when you look at a map. However, I have not been
to Cayuga. If its not a race weekend, I would think we'd be all right with
hotels at Watkins Glenn. Or are you concerned about boat traffic? My
concern about Cayuga would be whether we'd have the surface support, but if
you like I can ask our friends at Seneca - the two lakes are pretty close.

Thanks,

Alec

On Mon, Jan 11, 2016 at 12:06 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <