[PSUBS-MAILIST] taper fit up

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Mon Jan 11 19:57:55 EST 2016

Alec,I think you are right, I am thinking to manually sand down the bottom of the land with wet paper to get it closer then lap in.I already wet sanded the hatch while it spun in the lathe and it is like chrome, it is surprising how close you can get with patience.I did do a test run with lapping compound and it turns okay with a bar, now I need an old donkey to pull it  around all day.  Hmmm bet I can put a hyd motor on itHank