[PSUBS-MAILIST] conical fit

TOM WHENT via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Tue Jan 12 12:34:40 EST 2016

That is awesome !

----- Original Message -----

From: "hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2016 12:02:17 PM
Subject: [PSUBS-MAILIST] conical fit

Okay it was me and not my lathe ;-( After painstakingly setting the hatch up in the lathe with a dial gauge I found where I went wrong. I set the angle with a very high degree of accuracy and re-checked the angle after locking the the slide down. I discovered the angle changed significantly from the lock down process. That is why I was having trouble. The hatch fits as perfect as I can detect now, Whew!