[PSUBS-MAILIST] Virtual Viewports

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jan 16 12:05:26 EST 2016

HI Cliff,
for Pilot Fish, we ll have the same configuration as on your R300, although
the hatch is tilted nearly 10° forward to improve visibility.
We are building a camera in the nose pointing downwards in a transparent
acrylic casing.
and plan to relay it to a portable screen inside the sub.
We ll see how it renders...

regards
Antoine

On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 4:46 PM, Jon Wallace via Personal_Submersibles <