[PSUBS-MAILIST] Virtual Viewports

Brian Hughes via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sun Jan 17 17:25:14 EST 2016

OK, your conversation got me thinking.  Ordered a few of these.  They're
cheap enough.

Question:  Anyone ever tried oil filling something like this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/USB-HD-50MP-Webcam-Web-Cam-Camera-with-MIC-for-Compu
ter-PC-Laptop-Desktop-JL-/161868296202?hash=item25b01a300a:g:6i4AAOSw7FRWXEW

Maryland Brian

Today's Topics:

   1. Re: Virtual Viewports
      (Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles)

Message: 1