[PSUBS-MAILIST] Hp valves

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jan 22 17:57:07 EST 2016

Brian,just looked up the G.L. rules Section 9 piping systems, pumps & compressors.It says 1.2 Pipes which are led thriught the pressure hull are to be fitted with 2 shut off valves.One of which is to be fitted immediately at the hull wall.    In 3.3 it says " The compressed air supply is to be carried in at least 2 separate banks of receivers with thesame total volume."Alan