[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive at Lake Amistad

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Wed Jan 27 19:14:30 EST 2016

If you don't mind me asking, what was the cost for the car hauler for the
trip?

One other point on the OTS comms.  During the day we did a speed
calibration by towing the boat submerged up to 7 knots.  FYI  I found that
over 3 knots, we were unable to communicate with OTS gear.  When we slowed
the boats to 3 knots, we could reacquire comms.

Cliff

On Wed, Jan 27, 2016 at 5:57 PM, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <