[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive at Lake Amistad

Juergen Guerrero Kommritz via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 28 08:53:08 EST 2016

Nice video!
Thank youBest wishesJuergen

    Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> schrieb am 22:45 Mittwoch, 27.Januar 2016:

 Thanks Cliff,congratulations on getting the refit finished.How did you feel it operated with the 4 Minn kotas. What was the steering like on surface & diving.I notice you didn't shorten the sub. What were the reasons
for that, I thought that tale section would just be anappendage now.That was a shame about the visibility. Wait till you get in to some reallyclear water, you will be blown away.Cheers Alan

      From: Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 To: Personal Submersibles General Discussion <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Sent: Thursday, January 28, 2016 11:07 AM
 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive at Lake Amistad

 Lake Amistad 2016 is a link to YouTube video of dive last weekend.  This is the deepest dive to date with the boat.  Got the thruster electrical issue from my last dive sorted out.  The objective in diving this lake is that it is the deepest in Texas and most of the time, the clearest.  Having said that, last weekend visibility was bad.  Surface vis was 6ft, lost all light at 80 ft and zero visibilty at 154 ft.  Still if was fun to get the deep dive in.
Clif