[PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive at Lake Amistad

Pete Niedermayr via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jan 28 19:59:20 EST 2016

Why not cut the front off a small aluminum boat. Put enough foam in it so it doesn't sink away and use it as a subtowing "wake board"
On Thu, 1/28/16, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [PSUBS-MAILIST] R300 Dive at Lake Amistad
 To: "Personal Submersibles General Discussion" <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>
 Date: Thursday, January 28, 2016, 6:43 PM

 Alan,
 I have thought about building this kind of system.  Have
 you ever worked with materials like they make pontoon boats
 out of?  I wonder how hard it would be to seal.  Sounds
 like another project.
 Cliff
 On Thu, Jan 28, 2016 at
 4:18 PM, Alan James via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org>