[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS light project status

Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 1 22:40:21 EDT 2016

Alec, I was doing the 1 arm can for the light and Ken was doing the
electronics.  Ken bailed out so unless someone steps up to take over the
LED driver side of the project, we are dead in the water.  If someone could
source a small OTS LED driver, I could go forward.

On Friday, July 1, 2016, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <