[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS light project status

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 2 10:38:36 EDT 2016

Alec,How deep are thinking you will go?  you may not need lights at all.Hank

    On Saturday, July 2, 2016 8:31 AM, Cliff Redus via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

 Need to look at spec but this led driver might work.
Cliff

On Saturday, July 2, 2016, Alec Smyth via Personal_Submersibles <personal_submersibles at psubs.org> wrote:

Thanks Alan! I like the idea of the glass lens over plastic because of the heat, and in my case because I'm air compensating the motors it would be quite simple to run extra air lines to the lights. But what I have no idea about is the driver. I followed and the link but the grammar is so bad it's on the verge of incomprehensible. However, but for five bucks I suppose I could burn up a few of these drivers in testing to find out how they work. Due to time constraints I'll probably strap a couple of dive flashlights on the sub for Seneca, and this will be my next little project afterwards.
Best,
Alec