[PSUBS-MAILIST] PSUBS light project status

Alan via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 7 20:43:56 EDT 2016

Hi Ken,
I am running a 48V system & haven't found a suitable led driver
for that input that will run the vero 29 or other 36V leds.
Would it be difficult to adapt your driver design to a 48V input?
I was looking at this switch mode regulator as a possible candidate.
http://www.ti.com.cn/cn/lit/ds/symlink/lm2593hv.pdf
I believe you are designing a boost / buck system. I am not sure how much
extra circuitry is involved in the boost side. Will it be possible to
simply eliminate the boost circuitry when copying your design?
Cheers Alan

Sent from my iPad