[PSUBS-MAILIST] conical port angle

hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Thu Jul 14 20:01:40 EDT 2016

Hi Sean,Yes that is what I am talking about, I realize that, and thought is was to big.  I want to know if I am calculating the gap correctly.  I have a .005in  gap at the moment but have not polished the seat or lapped it in.   By my calculations .25 degrees is .03in and that seems large also.  That is why I askHank