[PSUBS-MAILIST] sea state

Antoine Delafargue via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Fri Jul 15 16:47:01 EDT 2016

HI Emile
if you could find a couple of harbour pontoons, you attach one on each side
of the sub when boarding, or have truck slings go beneath the hull, just in
case

if you have time you could even attach I beams to join them with a 1.5m
space between for your sub.
this way you could crane them and the sub at once to the sea,

regards
antoine

On Fri, Jul 15, 2016 at 10:03 PM, hank pronk via Personal_Submersibles <