[PSUBS-MAILIST] Sub for 2 pexople

Alan James via Personal_Submersibles personal_submersibles at psubs.org
Sat Jul 16 06:04:25 EDT 2016

Kamil,Zebrski is Polish? If so,  there is a member near Amsterdam called Emile.http://www.airesearch.nl/index.htmHe has a 3 person submersible & takes people for dives at a price.He is a source of competitively priced domes & other components.I would recommend going for a dive with him if he is available. ( I have)You would see first hand all the equipment & be able to question him about it. I am in New Zealand.Cheers Alan